Monday, March 2, 2009

Brother "Click"

This is Robert, aka, Brother Click. I'm actually not sure I'm allowed to call him that, but I'm going to take the liberty here for the sake of entertainment. He gets the name from the fact that he always has his eyes (which aren't so great anymore) to a viewfinder and his fingers (which work fine, I'm sure I'll get one after he reads this) on a shutter button.

We'd probably shoot together more but he's a self-proclaimed work-aholic. I have to "give" him mandatory days off, which he ignores, so I might have to resort to some temporary firings soon.

Who couldn't love a badass photographer in a vintage orange snowcat?

1 comment:

Naebelle said...

That was a nice bio about Robert. He sounds like a character. I'd like to meet him someday! (You are a good writer, too!) How about paring up and doing some children's books? I have some cool ideas.