Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Trip to Vegas

So I survived one more trip to Sin City this last week. I'm there once a year for a real estate exchange conference, so I always make it a point to get out and shoot a couple of the nights I'm there.

For this first one, Chris held a bare 580ex II to camera left, triggered by a MicroSync.

Hard Rock Hotel....sort of self explanatory.

The Paris.
We wanted to go to the top, but were too cheap to pay the $12.
I asked the guy guarding the gate if we could get some clear shots, and he said there's a fence...
No thanks.

Loved this fountain at The Paris

For this one we had to put the camera and tripod on the other side of the faller fence atop the footbridge. The wind was blowing like crazy, so Chris held the strap through the fence, just to make sure my camera didn't end up as the next victim of Vegas stupidity.

No comments: