Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sheep Camp

I was FINALLY able to get out on a meaningful shoot tonight, thanks to my wife's and children's patient cooperation. I've been in a no-shooting funk for weeks, so it was nice to break the photo fast!

I found this place a few months ago on a bike ride and have been itching to get back ever since. I manually blended three differently-exposed images in photoshop to reach the end result. It was a refreshing, albeit labor-intesive departure from overused HDR software.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linc, it's great to see you have the support and love you need to foster your art. Your shots are incredible, and always an instant masterpiece. You're definitely an inspiration to me.

- brian

BreAna said...

Babe that is a beautiful shoot. This is the first time I have seen it and I love it. You are so amazing.

Unknown said...

wonderful find. it will be worth returning to under different conditions for a completely different image. great job on the processing as well!